- Photograph of the State of the Union Address by President Carter on Camp David Agreements
- The State of the Union Address by President Jimmy Carter on the Camp David Middle East Agreements. Congressman Nick Rahall II is seated three rows from the right, fifth person from the right. To Rahall's left is Chairman George Mahon, and to the right is Congressman Lawrence H. Fountain (D-NC). Other identified representatives: Congressman Dan Rostenkowski; Congressman Tom Foley; Congressman John Brademus; Congressman Caroll Hubbard; Congressman Paul Simon; Congressman Sylvio Conte; Congressman Dick (Richard) Gephardt; Congressman Dale Kildee; Congressman Austen Murphy; Congressman Richard Ottinger; Congresswoman Elizabeth Holtzman; Congressman Bob (Milton Robert) Carr; Congressman Wyche Fowler; Congresswoman Mary Rose Oakar; Congressman Adam Benjamin; Congressman Claude Pepper: Congressman Jamie Whitten; and Congressman Elliott Levitas.
- Photograph of Congressman Rahall, Gabrielle Giffords, and others at the State of the Union Address
- Congressman Rahall, Gabrielle Giffords, and others attend the State of the Union Address.
- Photograph of Congressman Rahall at President Carter's State of the Union Address
- From left to right: Senator Jennings Randolph (D-WV), Congressman Nick Rahall II (D-WV), Senator Howard Metzenbaum (D-OH), Congressman John Melcher (MT), Senator John Stennis (D-MS), and Senator Fritz Hollings (D-SC) at a State of the Union Address given by President Carter.